At R9Host, we always consider making things simpler and quicker. We have developed a self-service transfer tool that allows you to migrate your websites hosted with another provider to our servers with a single click!
To transfer your existing cPanel account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your client account at https://my.r9host.com/clientarea.php.
- Under Active Services/Products section, click on your service's plan.
- From the left panel under "Actions", click "Transfer Account(s)".
- Enter the login details for your old cPanel account and click "Start Transfer". It will validate the login and if everything is working, it will automatically migrate your hosting account with all addon domains, emails, databases, files, etc.
- You will receive an email notification once the transfer is completed.
If you experience any problem or issue with the transferred account, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.